MINISTERIAL ORDER NO. MSL:005/19
I, Shaye Anderson, Minister of Municipal Affairs, pursuant to Sections 3 and 63 of the Special Areas Disposition Regulation (AR 137/2001), make the following order:
That the rates and application of deposit for pasturing livestock, excluding horses, in Special Areas community pastures be established according to the attached Schedule A.
Ministerial Order No. MSL:018/18 is hereby rescinded.
Dated at Edmonton, Alberta, this 5th day of February, 2019.
Minister of Municipal Affairs
Schedule A to Ministerial Order No. MSL:005/19
Special Areas Permit Rates for Community Pastures
Application of Deposit for Pasturing Stock
1. The rates to be charged to pasture stock shall be:
· Cattle (including bulls and yearlings) $0.75 per head per day
· Calves admitted with dam or
born in a community pasture $8.00 per calf to October 31
2. Deposit rate $2.00 per head
3. Application for deposit
· If the application is approved, the deposit of $2.00 per head is subject to forfeiture for failure to occupy the community pasture.
· If the application is approved, the deposit shall be applied as a credit towards the pasture fee charged for the term.
· If the application is not approved, the deposit shall be refunded.