Information and Resources
Alberta Queen’s Printer provides the following information to help keep you informed of legislative changes:
You can subscribe to automatically receive updates to the products you need, as soon as they become available. Email us with your request to ensure you never miss an update! Subscriptions are available for the following products:
- Alberta Asbestos Abatement Manual: published annually
- Alberta Gazette: published twice/month
- Alberta Gazette Bound Volumes: published annually in March/April
- Alberta Regulations Bound Volumes: published annually in March/April
- Annotated FOIP Binder update packages: published twice/year (June and December)
- Apartment Vacancy and Rental Cost Survey: published annually
- Civil Enforcement Procedures Manual update packages: published as required
- Court Calendar and Court Services Programs: published annually in December
- Energy Statutes and Regulations Binder update packages: published annually in February
- Local Government Binder update packages: published as required
- Looseleaf Statutes Releases: published as required, approximately twice/year
- QP Source Professional: annual subscription
- Rules of Court Binder update packages: published as required, approximately twice/year
- Rules of Court Handbook Set: updated versions are published as required, approximately twice/year
- Specified Penalty Listing: updated versions are published as required
- Spring and Fall Sitting Packages: published annually (spring and fall)
- Standards and Guidelines for Municipal Waterworks, Wastewater and Storm Drainage Systems: updates published as required
- Statutes of Alberta Annual Bound Volumes: published annually in March/April
Contains information on provincial and federal codes including where they can be obtained.
Our free, monthly electronic newsletter that keeps you informed of new and updated products and services. Subscribe today!
A listing of recent proclamations. Although all bills become law when they have received Royal Assent, they do not necessarily come into force at that time. A bill may specify that it comes into force on proclamation. Proclamations may be used if a bill is to come into effect at a date after Royal Assent or if different parts of a bill are to come into effect at different times.
Subscribe to receive updates delivered right to your desktop using RSS. Updates are available for Government of Alberta legislation, Orders in Council, and the following legislative publications: Alberta Rules of Court (coming soon); Court Calendar and Court Services Programs (coming soon); and Treasury Board and Finance policies.
Your one stop, online resource to Alberta’s current and consolidated legislation, available at your fingertips whenever you need it. QP Source Professional features powerful, easy-to-use search software that allows you to find the legal information you require accurately, efficiently and quickly. Search by keyword, phrase, or even Expiry Date. QP Source Professional is available to users through an annual subscription. For additional information or to order QP Source Professional, see the QP Source Professional Overview or complete the order form.