PDF Viewing Help
Viewing and printing Alberta’s laws in PDF requires that you have the free Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
If you have Acrobat Reader on your computer but are having problems viewing or printing our PDF files:
- Click on the "View Full Screen" blue button at the top of the page that comes up when you click on "View PDF", just under the menu folders.
- If that doesn't help, try the following:
- Open Adobe
- Click on Edit > Preferences > Internet
- Ensure the “Display PDF in browser” box on the top right is checked off
- Additional help is available from Adobe.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader on your computer:
If you are still having problems please contact us.