About Alberta Queen's Printer
Your official source of Alberta government laws and publications since 1906.
Convenient Access at Your Fingertips Anytime, Anywhere
Alberta's current legislation is available to view or print for free on our website in PDF and HTML formats. Or you can purchase fully formatted products for delivery to your address or download to your computer. You can also purchase an annual subscription to QP Source Professional which provides extensive searching capabilities of Alberta’s current, historical, and point-in-time legislation.
How to Place Your Order
You can place an order in any of the following ways:
- Order Online: we encourage you to place all credit card orders online as this is the most secure method of transmitting payment information
- Fax your order to 780-452-0668: for your protection we are unable to accept credit card payments by fax
- Email your order: for your protection we are unable to accept credit card payments by email
- Call us at 780-427-4952: we are open Monday to Friday, 8:15 am - 4:30 pm (excluding statutory holidays)
- Visit us: we are open Monday to Friday, 8:15 am - 4:30 pm (excluding statutory holidays)
Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Electronic Funds Transfer, account, and cheque or money order (payable to the Government of Alberta). Cash and Interac are also accepted in person. Please note that we are unable to accept pre-paid credit cards for any phone or online orders.
- Returns are accepted within 10 calendar days if goods are received in re-saleable condition and are accompanied by a copy of the invoice. “Re-saleable” means the goods have not been damaged, that they are not out-of-date, and that packaging is unopened. A 20% administration fee to cover original shipping costs will be charged.
- Refunds will be made based on the original payment method. If the original payment was made by cash, the refund will be provided by cheque if over $10 unless purchased and returned the same day. The invoice must be provided as proof of purchase for a refund or credit to be issued.
- Refunds on purchases where a quantity discount was originally applied will reflect a revoked discount if the total quantity purchased falls below the minimum quantity level required for a discount.
- Claims for incorrect shipment and damaged titles must be made within 7 days of receipt. All defective or incorrect shipments should be returned “collect” by the most economical method. The invoice must accompany the parcel.
The Alberta Gazette
The Alberta Gazette is the "official newspaper" of the Government of Alberta. It consists of two parts, Part I and Part II, and is published twice per month by Alberta Queen's Printer. It includes new and amending Regulations, assorted government notices, and private sector public notices that are required by Statute to be published.
The Registrar's Periodical is published by the Service Alberta Registries area twice per month. The Periodical contains the corporate registry listing previously published in the Alberta Gazette Part I. These listings include items such as Corporate Registrations, Incorporations and Continuations; Corporate Name Changes, and other corporate notices required by Statute to be published.
Gisele Abt, Manager
Telephone 780-422-5647; Fax 780-452-0668
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Grimstead, Publishing Team Lead
Telephone 780-415-8893; Fax 780-452-0668
Email - email@example.com